[StytchLogin SDK] Is it possible to resize StytchLogin component in React

Hello there,

My team is using the StytchLogin React component, and we are trying to scale down the size of the component.

It seems we can only scale down the width before the text starts wrapping. Is it possible to resize the component as a whole or adjust the font size?

Hey there – thanks for posting!

At the moment, the only option in terms of scaling our pre-built UI component is to adjust the width. It’s not currently possible to adjust the size of the elements within the component – sorry about that!

I’ll raise this as a feature request internally for future consideration. As context for our team, roughly how small are you interested in making the component?

Thanks for the response!

I see.

We are just trying to size it a bit smaller down to other auth methods we are using, but its overall customizability that we are looking for as well.

Like are we able to change font size or access the input field to restrict certain email domains?

Got it, thanks for that context!

Like are we able to change font size or access the input field to restrict certain email domains?

Those customizations aren’t possible at the moment, but I’ll definitely pass those along to our team as feature requests. As an easy way to play around with the customizations that we do currently offer, I’d recommend checking out authkit.dev!